Apr 4, 2015

consultant and business idea

Apart from the research and academia world, if I would like to work (establish) consultant and business  out of my professional life, at least for the sake of supporting my research career, I would go for something like  eWaterCycle project. Since I am working on the water balance at smallest subbasin scale, my Professor brought this project to my attention. From their website,  eWaterCycle   " is a project that will provide detailed hydrological information for water management challenges around the globe. We will calculate how much water is available in each part of the world at present and in the near future". 



The ultimate objective of hydrology as a subject and hydrologist as a profession is to understand the hydrological processes to estimate the available water at different scales.  Hence, it feels for me that organising ones work for the sake of this objective will always have practical and professional career.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a great useful information
    https://www.infconsulting.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am working on the water balance at smallest subbasin scale, my Professor brought this project to my attention. יחסי ציבור באינטרנט

    ReplyDelete